Monday, January 25, 2010

Spoonflower, Etsy Earrings, and Ponoko Pendents, oh my!


So, things are really busy here... but I'm totally loving it.

Last night I finished up my entry for the spoonflower.com design contest (they do POD fabric if you weren't already aware), and am feeling pretty good about it... granted, I didn't take a chance to check out what my competition might be, but there's something about my gorky hand drawn animals that people seem to love. ^_^




Animals!(<---- See, totally cute)

Anyway, so today has been adding listings to etsy.com, doing business papework, and trying to devise a good storage system for my inventory. I'll probably run out to do errands in a few hours (after showering, and making myself look presentable), put out business cards, all of that fun stuff... Which usually I'd be looking very forward to, but it seems to be unfortunately gray outside today. :( But on the upside, I should be able to get my brightly colored striped socks. :D

Oh! And the charms & pendants that I had made over at ponoko.com should be arriving on thursday! :D So keep an eye out for pictures of those.

Anyway, it's time for me to hit the pavement, and get those errands done. ^_^

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment