Friday, April 9, 2010

Back!

So, it's been a while. I've actually been over the mumps for a fair amount of time. I had it for roughly three weeks, it, surprisingly, wasn't too bad after the first week, mostly just being stuffed up and super sleepy.

Anyway, there have been folks popping back into town, and my cat passed away (she'd been sick on and off for roughly the past year or so, but she was 17 1/2 and went out purring in her sleep), so I've gotten really backed up with work as well as e-mail. :S

To give you and idea of just *how* behind I am, here's all the earrings that I haven't listed yet (I refuse to card them until they're listed):


Keep in mind that that's not including books, supplies, and other such list-ables. :S

Anyway, I'm off for now, keep an eye out for a lot of listings over the next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment